Sunday, August 19, 2007

Computer TV


I decided to get the TV I currently have based on hooking my mac up to it. Yesterday I was thinking how nice it would be if TV's automatically had osx on them, & a mac was basically built into the system with a hard drive, usb out, wireless options, and a "Super Remote" that had a mouse/keyboard built in as well as a screen to view program listings or where you could plug in some headphones and watch something different than what's on TV or go into computer mode & listen to music or surf the internet or whatever. There would be a built in DVR & ipod / i-phone docks built in so you could rip shows directly to mobility. This is currently possible with technology because I'm almost doing it right now with my powerbook hooked up to my Sony Wega. Has anyone used eye-tv or anything like it ?

No comments: