Saturday, August 11, 2007

First Post

I guess all good blogs have some sort of theme whether it be that bloggers life or a specific topic. What I'm going to focus on is ideas. Either things that I have figured out that I think should be shared, or new cracks in the cosmic egg. At one point I was in a group of individuals who wanted to make a book based around Ideas that could be turned into million dollar money makers. Everything would be open to whom ever wanted to take on the idea and make their own buisness out of what was shared. It seems like these days ideas are sheltered from growth just based on monitary gain. Every thing shared here is as much yours as it is mine and feel free to take anything you wish from the ideas shared here. Also your actions are your own and this info should be used to feed your brain maybe in some way.

No comments: