Sunday, August 12, 2007

iPhone Movies


I've gone through many different systems of movie manipulation over the past few years. I started out using Mac The Ripper and dealing with video_TS files. Currently my two projects are my Apple TV and my iphone so naturally I'm mostly dealing with mp4 files. One option is to find a favorite torrent site, search for "mp4" sort by # of seeders and skip the middle process all together. However I'm interested in movies that I currently own and Fletch Lives isn't currently in Pirate Bay's top 10. So The three programs that are currently on my Mac are #1: Handbrake ,#2: VisualHub ,& #3: DVD to iPhone Converter . I just recently started using #3 but it offers several options specifically for the iphone such as Screen outcome size. Visual Hub includes Apple TV in it's options and has advanced options to tinker with volume levels. Handbrake is Free so you can't argue with that. If anyone prefers one of these to another please let me know. Also new suggestions are always welcome.

No comments: