Saturday, August 11, 2007

Focus


Over the past two years I have spent almost five months on vacation. I took over 2000 pictures over that span. A portion of those were taken by random people to whom I entrusted to capture the moment gripping unfamiliar technology. Not everyone was cut out to be a photographer, and when you mix inexperience with indifference the out come is usually blurry. My suggestion is something paired with the camera relative to focus and distance. I carry on my person a device that relays information back to my camera telling it where I am in the picture and reminding it that I wish to stay in focus. I would also like to be able to send commands back to the camera like flash settings or even change between single or multiple focus points. If anyone wishes to add to this please do so in comments.

No comments: